Monday 4 July 2011

Post 5

Yesterday I spent nearly the whole day with Mistress. She invited me into her bed early on Sunday morning and we spent an hour just lazing and talking. Mistress likes to stroke my tummy and breasts when we do this but insists I do not touch her. Her touches make me feel very aroused and even horny at times but I am learning to remain calm and to enjoy the sensation of her long slender fingertips caressing my skin. It's making me wet just writing that!

After a late breakfast we went for a walk in one of London's parks. or rather Mistress took me for a walk. She insists I walk just slightly behind her and we only stop when she decides to. At times she took my hand and squeezed my fingers tightly, sometimes very tightly, making me wince. it's as if she is just reminding me of my position. I found this scary at first but, now, after a few months, I quite like the feeling of her being in command of me. My life is so much better now, so organised and stable. My college work has improved a lot and I am eating better, more healthily and regularly. When we came out of the park Mistress noticed some dust on her stilettos. She made me bend down and wipe them clean with a tissue. I think some passersby found this a little odd!

In the afternoon Mistress sunbathed on her large patio, under a colourful beach brolly. She told me to rub oil all over her body. I love doing this as it allows me to touch her wonderful body. Mistress has such long legs, beautifully smooth, and I run my hands up and down them. Her breasts are small yet very firm with stand out nipples, and her hips slender. Mistress was wearing a light blue bikini which showed off her lightly tanned skin beautifully. When I had finished Mistress kissed me me, on the lips and let her tongue run across my lips. It always makes me shiver with excitement and longing.

After posting this I must go shopping for dinner tonight. Mistress has a meeting at her college department this evening so I am to prepare the food. Mistress can be so demanding about her food so I must be very careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment