Friday 1 July 2011

Post 4

Friday afternoon and I am studying. I now live in my mistress's flat in London. When we first met, about 5 months ago, I was close to leaving college. I had been living with two other students and relationships were deteriorating fast. It was at a party that I met Mistress. She said later that the moment she saw me she knew I was the one. I'm not sure how that could be, but she was right.

We talked on several occasions at that party. I'm 5ft 3, and Mistress is 5ft 10. I was just in awe of her. I found her eyes so penetrating. At the time I was so low on confidence I had trouble maintaining eye contact with anyone. But with Mistress I could not take my eyes away from her. Her eyes are a deep green and they seemed to read my every thought. As I chatted about my studies and thoughts of giving up, she seemed to know all the answers to my dilemmas. She suggested a change of course and a change of accommodation. I was doubtful. Anyway, when she left she gave me her card with her contact info on it. The party seemed empty without her.

It took me several days to follow up on her last comment, to give her a phone call. When I did I had no idea what to say. Mistress suggested we meet for coffee. And we did.

I will tell you all more of how things started and developed another time. I have study to finish. Mistress will be home at 5pm. I must be finished by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment