Friday 1 July 2011

Post 3

I have prepared Mistress's breakfast and now I am about to leave for college. When I met Mistress I had completed one year at study and was thinking of giving it up. I was bored with the course I was doing. I met Mistress during the summer vacation and she convinced me to continue. At the time I was living with a couple of other students and I was tiring of them. Now I live with Mistress and she has brought order to my life.

Today I am wearing a black short skirt and tight black blouse with a corset style coat. Mistress tells me what I should wear each day. Sometimes she tells me to wear no panties. Usually that is when she wants to fondle me as I walk around the house and when we walk down the street together.

The sun is shining and it is warm. The gentle breeze washes my face like my Mistress's tongue sometimes does.


No comments:

Post a Comment